Thursday, March 17, 2011

Interview Questions: about working out and to know how to burn those Abs and Strengthen that core!!!!

                Hello, I’m here to ask you some questions about working out.
Q1: Do you like working out, yes or no why or why not?
A1: No and cause I don’t have time.
Q2:  What do you think,  how can you change the different workouts?
A2: I don’t know
Q3: How long would you have to work out?
A3: umm like 15mins a day.
Q4: What is your favorite workout?
A4: Push ups
Q5: What is the most body-part that you workout (Abs, lower-body, upper-body. Etc..)
A5:Abs
Q6: What is the worst workout that you ever done?
A6: last one. The thing broke.
Q7:Do you eat healthy food to keep your body in shape, if so what kind of food?
A7:  Nope, I’ll eat anything
Q8: Who or what got you influenced to start working out?
A8:my best-friend Raymond
Q9: what motivates you to start working out every-day or at least couple a times of the week?
A9:my best-friends and soccer
Q10: Is it fun to work out alone or with friends?
A10: with friends
I asked these questions to my friend Alek , that I had to text it to him so he can answer me back.
I picked this video to know how to burn those Abs and Strengthen that core 
 

1 comment:

  1. You asked the same person as me! haha. You had so really good questions. Do you think you will consider trying out this video to see if it works?

    ReplyDelete